Wedding Gown Care
Dependable Cleaners offers one of the most detail-oriented, expert gown-cleaning and preservation service available. Our cleaning technicians have decades of experience and ensure your wedding dress stays flawless before, during, & after your wedding.
Alterations and Restoration
“Before your wedding, let our experienced seamstresses handle the intricacies of your wedding gowns. You can trust our specialists to ensure your dress fits perfectly.”
We also specialize in restoring antique gowns to their true color without damaging the delicate fabrics or dyes. Restore your mother’s or grandmother’s gown for your special day.
On-site Bridal Care
During your wedding we provide on-site bridal preparation. A dedicated team of experts will meet you at your home or wedding venue ready to provide wedding gown preparation, emergency stain removal, or last-minute tailoring.
Cleaning & Preservation
After your wedding we clean and preserve your gown with meticulous attention to its design. Our unique cleaning and preservation process was voted Best of Boston by Boston Magazine.
- Free Evaluation: This process starts with a free consultation and estimate so that our technicians can give you an idea as to what it will take to clean or restore your gown.
- Inspection: Each gown is inspected for damaged threads or loose beading. We then place them through a series of black-light tests to detect the most obscure stains and blemishes.
- Hand Cleaning: We hand-treat and clean each gown individually. We take every precaution to protect the delicate beads, embroidery, and lace during the cleaning process.
- Preservation: Pressed and packaged with care, your gown is protected and ready for future generations.
- Anti-Sugar Stain Treatment: Along with our detailed hand cleaning process, your gown undergoes our anti-sugar stain treatment. Spills containing sugar, salt and acid often dry clear and cannot be seen. These hidden stains do not dissolve during ordinary dry cleaning and turn an ugly brown over time. Our unique anti-sugar stain treatment, featured in Modern Bride and Bride’s magazines, ensures that all sugar, salt, and acid – seen or unseen – is removed.
- International Guarantee: We are members of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists, which is represented in more than 500 cities around the World. Bring your wedding gown to any participating Wedding Gown Specialist drycleaner at any time and they will inspect and press the gown at no charge.